The Skilled Nominated Subclass 190 visa (SC 190 visa) is a permanent visa which require sponsorship by Australian State or Territory government.
The SC 190 visa is a 3-staged rather than a direct application process:
- Submit- First, you must lodge an Expression of Interest (EOI) through SkillSelect.
- Wait– SkillSelect will allocate a points score and rank you against other applicants in the SkillSelect pool.
- Apply– If you are ranked high enough, Australian state and territory government agencies will be able to view your EOI and decide if they want to nominate you.
If you are nominated by a state or territory agency, you will be invited to apply for the visa.
Once you receive an invitation to apply for a skilled visa, you have 60 calendar days to submit an application for the visa.
- Lodged an EOI and received an invitation to apply
- Be nominated by a State or Territory Government
- have an occupation on the relevant list of eligible skilled occupations
- have a positive skills assessment for that occupation
- Meet the pass mark in the Skilled Migration Point Test – 60 points
- Be under 45 years old
- Have at least Competent English or higher
- Meet health and character requirements
Why choose Perdaman Global Services?
Perdaman Global Services has a team of experienced registered migration agents that can help you with:
- Assessed your points score and provide advice to obtain the maximum points
- Prepare and submit your skills assessment application
- Prepare and submit your EOI and visa application
- Make sure the whole visa process goes smooth and stress free for you