This visa allows recent engineering graduates of recognised institutions to gain up to 18 months of skilled work experience.
- You are younger than 31 years of age
- You have completed an eligible engineering qualification from a recognised institution in the past two years:
- In the engineering field
- At the bachelor level or higher
- Completed a course accredited through the Washington Accord, or an institution specified by Immigration.
- You can meet the English language requirement
- Hold a passport from the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada or New Zealand; or
- IELTS (Academic or General Training): overall average of 6 and at least 5 in each band; or
- Occupational English Test (OET): B Pass in each band; or
- Pearson (PTE Academic): overall average of 50 with at least 36 in each band; or
- TOEFL iBT (Internet Based Test): total score of 64, with at least 4 in Listening and Reading, and at least 14 in Writing and Speaking; or
- Cambridge (CAE): 169 overall average with at least 154 in each band.
- You meet health and character requirements.
- You have NOT held a Skilled Recognised Graduate visa (subclass 476) or a Temporary Graduate (subclass 485) before