Perdaman Global Services is a leading recruitment and migration agency offering a diverse range of workforce solutions that specifically fit the needs of each individual client
With a range of global offices and alliances with recruitment partners both locally and around the world, Perdaman Global Services can offer local sourcing onshore as an added service to ensure you are recruiting the right person for the job, whether they are local or overseas. We look after the end to end process with highly skilled recruiters and migration agents.
Our Manilla facility provides modern, spacious, and well equipped training facilities which allows both Perdaman Global Services and clients to meet, asses, and upskills candidate for a variety of technical skill short positions. Testing our candidates to Australian standards we can ensure we are sourcing the right candidate to fulfil all your requirements.
- Interviews conducted in person with a Perdaman Representative
- Skill testing of candidates to Australian
- Safety and Cultural awareness training
- English testing in line with government
- Provide video of the candidates interviews and
skills tests for you to review
- Arrange all candidate documentation to apply
for their visa
- Arrange all client visa documentation to ensure
a smooth process
- Arrange TFN, Bank Accounts, Mobile contract
- Offer Permeant Recruitment Nationally
- Executive searching partnering with local recruitment specialists and Seek
- Flexible solutions and recruitment packages to fit the needs
- Market testing and market insight
- Resume screening and interviews
- Presenting a shortlist within a timeframe that suits our client
- Building ongoing relationships with our clients and candidates to ensure we meet the needs of both parties
- Offering solutions onshore and offshore with regards to recruitment
Positions We Recruit For
- HD Fitters
- Auto Electricians
- Brick Layers
- Restaurant Managers
- Belt Slicers
- Electrical Engineers
Are you experiencing skill shortages in hospitality? Join us for our Hospitality Industry Breakfast event.
For more information, please email to email@example.com or call 08 9429 5111 to speak to us.