Although it is not compulsory to use a Registered Migration Agent to lodge a visa application, it can be beneficial particularly if your case is complex or you are daunted by the amount of information and documents that are required.
If you choose to lodge an application yourself, and it is incomplete or does not include all necessary documents, your application could be delayed or refused.
Perdaman Global Services Registered Migration Agents include some of Australia’s most experienced immigration agents and the aim is to make the process smooth and successful.
Our Registered Migration Agents :
- provide advice on the best type of visa,
- advise applicants of the required types of documents and forms,
- assist in the completion of all forms and ensure it is completed accurately,
- submit application on behalf of applicant to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP),
- liaise with DIAC on an applicant’s behalf throughout the assessment period,
- certify original documents, which saves time and money,
- introduce applicants to other professionals in fields related to migrating to Australia such as, relocation services, real estate companies, taxation and superannuation specialists,
- support applicants once their visa is successful to ensure a smooth transition into life in Australia.
In Australia, migration agents must be registered with Migration Agents Registration Authority (OMARA) in order to provide immigration advice. In Perdaman Global Services, our migration agents are registered with MARA as well as Migration Institute of Australia (MIA), which gives them access to professional development opportunities to provide the best level of service to our clients.