We had the privilege over the past 15 years to work closely with Perdaman Global Services as we progressed from the subclass 457 visa, to the subclass 136 visa, to the subclass 820/801 visa an then to Australian Citizenship. My wife Vanessa and I decided to make Australia our home and are always willing to give back to our local community. We both own a medical clinic and I also work on the largest Oil & Gas project in Australia. This is some brief information about our journey:
- I arrived in Australia November 2003 sponsored by KBR on a subclass 457 visa.
- ISA now PGS assisted JCA to sponsor my second subclass 457 visa in July 2004.
- I obtained the Permanent Residency skilled migration visa application once I was holding the new 457 visa with JCA.
- I was granted permanent residency just before Christmas of 2004!
- I married Vanessa in Nov 2005. I was glad that Noelene had attended the wedding with family and friends in the Queens Park followed by a reception on a boat on the Swan River. (beautiful memories!)
- PGS lodged Vanessa’s Spouse Visa application.
- I obtained Australian Citizenship on 23rd April 2007, a day before Alessandro was born, our first child born in the country.
Perdaman Global Services