Who can translate my documents to English?

Documents in languages other than English must be accompanied by an accurate English translation of each document. If documents are being translated outside of Australia, the services of a Registered Translating Service in that country must be used. If documents are being translated in Australia, this must be done by a translator who is accredited by the National Accreditation Authority for Translations and Interpreters (NAATI). Perdaman Global Services can refer applicants to a NAATI accredited translator and provide details of an overseas Registered Translating Service.