Where can I have my medical done?

The level of medicals required varies from country to country. Medicals needs to be conducted by a panel doctor or radiologist (if an x-ray is required) who has been appointed by the Australian Government to perform medical examinations on visa applicants outside of Australia. Please contact Perdaman Global Services for details of panel doctors.