What if I incur health costs that are not covered by my health insurance?

You, as the subclass 457 visa holder, will be responsible for health costs incurred in Australia by you and your accompanying family members. Please note that your private health insurance will only provide benefits for hospital cover, ambulance cover and extras cover, as specified in your overseas visitors cover with BUPA. Visits to doctors and the cost of pharmaceutical prescriptions are not covered by private health insurance. Please refer to the product disclosure statement from BUPA for further information about your private health insurance.