- The number of 457 visa holders to October 2012 was 13.5% higher than the same period last year
- The number of onshore visa lodgements to Oct 2012 increased by 32.5% compared with the same period last program year. Demand continues but may be plateauing.
- The number of primary visa holders to Oct 31 2012 was 101,970 and increase of 26.6% compared with the same period last year.
- Top 5 countries included United Kingdom 20.8%, India 20.2%, Ireland 8.7%, Philippines 6.9% and USA 5.6%.
- 51% of Visa grants are for Professionals followed by 26.3% technicians and Trade workers.